Sunday, September 4, 2011

Raspberry-Mango Smoothie

I am a huge fan of smoothies (yum, yum!). When I saw this recipe on Our Best Bites I knew that it was one that I had to try. This was super good and easy but I discovered that because I'm not the hugest fan or raspberries I could have gone with a little bit less or none at all. Be sure to have others to share this with when you make it...Mom and I were very cold by the end and were having difficultly finishing all it made.


Raspberry-Mango Smoothie
Recipe came from Our Best Bites

Raspberry-Mango Smoothie

Ingredients:

1 1/2 cups Orange Mango Peach juice
1 cup cubed mangoes (or peaches)
1 cup raspberries
1 1/2 cups (about 3 large scoops) pineapple sherbet
2 cups ice (omit 1 cup ice per frozen fruit used)

Instructions:

Add all ingredients to your blender in the order listed and blend until smooth. Drink immediately. Makes 2 large smoothies or 4 smaller smoothies.

No comments:

Post a Comment