Saturday, October 15, 2011

Copycat Kneaders Caramel Syrup

This is one of the easiest yummiest syrups that I've ever made (ok there's not really that many but still it's GOOD!). If you've ever been to Kneaders you've probably tried or at least heard about their all-you-can-eat Chunky Cinnamon French Toast (yummm!!). You eat the french toast with a delicious caramel syrup. Last week my family had a our quarterly dinner and we decided to have waffles and other breakfast yummies. I decided that I had to make the syrup so i went to good ol' trusty google and found a recipe. I love this because it is a really fast recipe and it re-heats really nicely to use later.

Copycat Kneaders Caramel Syrup

1 c. Brown sugar
1 c. Whipping Cream
1 c. Light Karo Syrup
Blend together and heat on stove top until sugar is smooth.
Serve warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment