Saturday, July 9, 2011

Sweet Potato Fries

These Sweet Potato Fries are almost like my Oven Fries, so simple and delicious. I'm not sure which one that I like better. I remember when I was little that if anyone mentioned sweet potatoes my face immediately scrunched up and I would give you a very loud "ewwww," who would have ever thought that I would like them and even get excited about them. If you are like I used to be, give sweet potatoes a try (and I would strongly suggest this be where you start!)

Sweet Potato Fries

Recipe Came From Eat At Home

Sweet Potato Fries

Ingredients
Sweet Potatoes

Olive Oil

Kosher Salt

Black Pepper

Wash the sweet potatoes and cut them into sticks. Put them in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss to coat. Place them on a greased baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees for about 30 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender.

No comments:

Post a Comment