Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Fluffy Peanut Butter Pie

I grew up with this pie and love it, my mom was making it tonight for a group of ladies and I was reading the recipe and discovered that it came from my Aunt Linette (which I didn't know), this was always a favorite of ours growing up! It's super easy and comes together quickly which is always a plus and most things you should usually have on hand so if you need a quick dessert this is good. (Please excuse the terrible picture, I had to snap it quickly with my phone before it was eaten).



Fluffy Peanut Butter Pie

INGREDIENTS:
1/2 cup Creamy Peanut Butter (or Chunky)
8 ounces Cream Cheese, softned
1 cup Powdered Sugar
1/2 cup Milk
9 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
1-9 inch Graham Cracker Pie Crust
1/4 cup Finely Chopped Peanuts (optional)

Whip Cream Cheese until soft and fluffy. Beat in Peanut Butter and Sugar. Slowly add Milk. Blending thoroughly into mixture. Fold Cool Whip into mixture. Pour into prepared Crust. Sprinkle with Chopped Nuts (optional). Freeze until firm and serve.






No comments:

Post a Comment