Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Raspberry Cream Cheese Frosting

A couple of weeks ago I was in the mood to make cupcakes, I think I partially wanted to try out piping some more but I also wanted to try doing something a little different with the frosting. I had some of the raspberry filling left over from making Alexia's Birthday Cake and was wondering if it would be good mixed into the frosting. It was a huge success! I had leftovers and didn't want in the house so it took to work for the Halloween party and then my boss took the rest home, she told me that her husband loved my frosting and her daughter even commented on it the next day. I had never thought about flavoring cream cheese frosting before but now I'm excited to try other variations. I used the cream cheese frosting from the Melt In Your Mouth Pumpkin Cookies.

Raspberry Cream Cheese Frosting
Recipe Came From The Girl Who Ate Everything

  • 1/2 cup butter
  • 1 (8-oz) package cream cheese, softened
  • 1 lb powdered sugar (about 3 3/4 cups)
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla 
  • Raspberry Cake Filling (to taste)

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment