Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Copycat Zupas Honey Bacon Club

Sorry again with the copycat recipes but when I think of something that I like I try and ether find a recipe copying it or re-create it myself. I'm learning that I like Muenster Cheese and will probably using it in more things soon! This was super yummy and I may or may not be having it for lunch tomorrow :)


Copycat Zupas Honey Bacon Club

Original Sandwich

Bagel or other kind of Bread
Turkey Lunch Meat (used Oven Roasted Honey Turkey)
Cooked Bacon (used Turkey Bacon)
Muenster Cheese
Honey Mustard
Sliced Tomatoes
Sliced Onions

Spread mustard on bread, pile with desired fillings and then grill on sandwich cooker, panini grill, stove top, or George Forman until cheese is melted and everything is warm and yummy!



No comments:

Post a Comment