Monday, May 9, 2011

Limeade Punch

We had a family dinner on Sunday and I wanted to make a drink, we were planning on having water but I wanted to add something else. I found this one, I just noticed that they had mentioned some twists that you could make it like Sonic Cherry Limeade (which I LOVE!), I wish that I had seen it to do but it was still delicious. It suggested adding frozen raspberries but we didn't have just that so we added a Costco mix that had raspberries, blueberries, and marionberries. Another blog shared this recipe for Cherry Limeade that I might be trying soon.



Limeade Punch
Recipe came from The Girl Who Ate Everything
Limeade Punch

1 (12 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
1 (2 liter) bottle Sprite
frozen rasperries or sliced limes for garnish
ice

Pour the frozen limeade concentrate in a large bowl and add the Sprite. I like my punch on the tart side so I add about 3/4 of a bottle of Sprite. Add ice, sliced limes, and frozen raspberries if desired.

Got Sonic Fever? Turn it into cherry limeade by adding the juice of 1 (10 ounce) jar of maraschino cherries. Add an additional can of frozen limeade for some extra tartness and garnish with the reserved maraschino cherries.

No comments:

Post a Comment