Sunday, July 13, 2014

Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies

I was searching for something else online and I started reading in the comments section, this lady posted this and I thought they sounded delicious. I had to wait forever to for these raspberry tidbits to come in the mail but as soon as they did I made them. If you've ever tried the raspberry cheesecake cookies from subway these taste like them but better! I ordered lots of the raspberry tidbits to make it worth the shipping costs so I will be make more of these soon (and trying more things also--I saw another comment about mixing them into brownie mix so will possibly try that soon).


Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies

1/2 cup shortening
1/2 cup softened butter
1/2 cup white granulated sugar
1/2 cup light brown sugar
1/2 cup dark brown sugar
2 eggs
1 dram Lorann cheesecake flavor oil

Cream together the above ingredients, then add:
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt

Mix well, then stir in:
1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
1 cup raspberry tidbits

Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, then drop tablespoonfuls of cookie dough about 2 inches apart. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Allow to cool on pans for a minute, then move to wire racks. 



No comments:

Post a Comment